Friday, July 01, 2016

Happy Independence Somalia


      I first came in contact with Somalis in 2014, two of them were my classmate.I remember we staged argument on one occasion with other classmates,the argument centred on their culture and religion.Soon we became very close friends, i learnt a lot from them.


The friendship grow from Maxamed Cabdikheyr, to Farhan Dahir M Hashi, Abdirizak Nadara(who is from Ethiopia but has affiliation with Somalia), Ahmed Hilowle(my very own personal person) and then to many others.
Somalians are very lovely people, they have shown me so much love that on many occasions,am invited to join in their ceremonies with me being the only one who is not a Somalian, yet they give me the opportunity to talk.
I love them,i pray for peace in their country.
Happy Independence Somalia.

                                       

No comments: