Monday, February 22, 2016

Ifeanyi Ubah says "I can make dollar return to N200 in one month".

 In an interview with Channels TV yesterday,February 21st,Chairman of Capital Oil,Ifeanyi Ubah,says if given the opportunity,he can make dollar return back to N200 within one month.
"Look at the position of the Naira today. Some of us have ideas on how we can restore this. Do you know how many Bureau De Change people who food has been taken out of their families because of this?
If you say they are the ones causing it, then where are you today? It needs strategic management.
 It won’t take me one month, if you give me part of that consultancy, Naira would come back to 200. I can bet my life with it. Naira would come back to N200. If you call me for that consultancy, I would put Naira back to 200”,he emphasized.

No comments: