Monday, February 08, 2016

Pregnant Lesbian says, 'I don’t regret tricking a man into getting me pregnant'

 Kafayat Adegoke, a 30 years lesbian mother to be from Bradford, West Yorks,although was originally from Nigeria is due to have her baby in June this year.She says she is not attracted to the opposite sex but she wants a baby of her own and since IVF and surrogacy is quite expensive for her,she decided to look for a suitable sperm for her baby.
In her quest to getting pregnant,she slept with her dates until she had thoroughly quizzed them about their family background, medical history and even their blood group.

 She dated three men in a whole before getting exactly what she wanted.Her first was a 40-year old guy she met in Nandos, another was a 35-year-old jogger she got chatting to in a park and the third and final unwitting sperm donor was a 34-year-old colleague.
While working as a TV producer,she started dating one of the studio engineers.She slept with him twice and that was it,a perfect plan achieved.
In her own words: 
"He was good-looking, witty and intelligent.
"I was so happy I was finally going to have a baby.
"I knew I had to end the relationship but I did start to feel guilty because I had grown close to him.
"I didn't fancy him at all but we had become friends.
"I decided to tell him the truth, that I had used him to get pregnant.
"He was understandably furious and was shouting at me.
“I said I was sorry and made it clear I wanted nothing from him and I didn’t want him to have contact with me or the baby."
She later on,moved to Leeds where she is now a student at Trinity University pursuing a course in film and television.
Kafayat, however told her girlfriend, 26-year-old Aisha Atan, everything and they are planning to get married.
Aisha told the Mirror she was "shocked at first" but now understands and hopes to be "part of the child's life".
Kafayat said she will tell the child their dad is a sperm donor but won't go into any more detail than that.
She admitted people have been shocked at what she has done but argued it "wasn't easy".
“I don’t regret tricking a man into getting me pregnant. All that matters is my baby”,she said.

No comments: