Friday, June 03, 2016

"Still confident. Your rubbish comments ain't ruining my happiness" Ghanaian bride-to-be responds to mockers

Since the first pre wedding photos of Mzznaki Tetteh and her soon to be husband,Prince was shared,there has been lots of comments.Some to compliment her ,others were so abusive,however Mzznaki who describes herself as a "nurse, a sweet girl who loves fashion, a student, and an achiever" has respondent to it all.She has been posting other photos on Instagram.She wrote:
"Still confident. Your rubbish comments ain't ruining my happiness. Thanks to all for the compliments and best wishes, am honored". 
Her fiance,Prince Kojo Amoah in a recent interview said: "I am so proud of my woman and I don't care what anybody says out there"
The couple will be officially joined on June 25th.Congrats to them.Glory to Glory all the way

   



No comments: