Thursday, March 10, 2016

Peace Okeke Eleto shared pictures/messages to celebrate son,Royal O'Brien who turned 5 today

 Peace Okeke Eleto happy mum of son with very unique name,Royal O'Brien Eleto has been sharing pictures with goodwill messages to celebrate son who turned 5 today.Here are some of her messages:
You are a great gift from above.my first fruit, my personal assistant, my gury, brillant is an under statement, my pride, my little adviser, we communicate so close despite your age. Your kind and caring heart amazes me, even at this age. I love you to the moon and stay. 
#2birthdabo. #Godblesyournewagemyson #fiveyearsofgretawisdom #singingyouraregreat”.
 Same day, same time 5 years already. Happy birthday lil Royal O'Brien

You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation. You have been called out of darkness, out of poverty, out of stagnation, into the kingdom of light. You will show forth the praises of our God, who kept you right from conception, tru birth, and in this five noble years. You are an endtime army, a soldier in the army of the lord. You are a young minister, therefore you are a flame of fire, new anointing for a new year my son.
#happybirthdayRoyalEleto #yourbestisyettocom #oubestdayareahead”

Happy birthday Royal O'Brien.Many more years of Glory to Glory.

No comments: