Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Nonye-Ilondinso Anakwenze's hubby throws her and son surprise Birthday Party

Nonye’s brown sugar is far more romantic than i thought.Guess what he did to make me get to this conclusion:
The Gist
It was my birthday and my second son's. He said, "don't stress yourself, just relax, have some rest and be happy." I insisted, "I will be happier with a little stress." So I went on to prepare jellof rice, salad and fried meat. He came back, "Oh!, you were busy all day?". I replied, "please, dear, it's part of the happiness." He rested for a while and said, "put on some clothes, let's go catch some fun." I thought it was the usual.
 I prepared the kids and brought my son's cake(my birthday mate). He said, "there are lots of traffic everywhere, let's go to Diamond Pizza." But he later drove to De Geogold for proximity reasons. On entering the hotel, he told me how he came there the previous day to watch football. I was carried away by his story (He is the best storyteller, ask Wandon) until I entered the hotel's bar and met a huge crowd. As I was still trying to make out their faces, everybody stood up and started singing, "happy birthday to you." To say I was dumbfounded is an understatement. Just similar to the very day he proposed (On that day, I was busy washing my hands to enjoy the well covered dish with a special plate,I even washed twice, with warm water ooo, only for me to open the dish and find the exquisite ring, you can imagine the rest. He's full of surprises, isn't he?). 
#Backtothegist#
After the song and the hip hip hurray, I now went round to greet my guests. I was surprised at the crowd and the personalities involved. Oh! I had fun
Onyenwem Chineke, ekenem gi, aka m di n'enu
Big thank you to my ever loving, caring, infact "lomantic" husband. You simply are awesome!
To my kids especially my birthday mate, you rock my world
To my family, in laws, friends and wellwishers and especially to YOU, what would have been of me if you were not there to lend your shoulders? I love you all
Nonye shared this on facebook .Happy birthday dear.Many more years of Glory to Glory.
 Guess what, I saw Prof. Ekwealor on one of the pictures.He wasn’t looking bad.Haven’t seen him for years






















No comments: