Monday, March 14, 2016

About the Ezekwelu twin-Mr Best Blog appreciates them

 Blogger,Mr Best shared this to appreciate the Ezekwelu twin:

Yesterday at the Vice Chancellor's house, I met these awesome creatures. They are Comrade Kingsley and Kenneth Ezekwelu. Kingsley was a former NANS President and NANS Senate President. Those are things of the old anyway. He is currently a lecturer and the Special Assistant to the Governor of Anambra State on Media and Publicity. He is also married to the V.C's first daughter. While his twin Kenneth is a successful business man, but that is not the gist. 
. They have contributed so much to changing the face of my miserable life. Today, I decided to 'fashi' my problems and ask God to bless them for me. I read somewhere, that if one cannot find God in his office, in his car, in his toilet, that he would definitely not find him in the church. So I did the prayers indoors. 
. Did you go to Church? What did your pastor preach today? Seed Sowing?
T

No comments: