Monday, March 07, 2016

Photos:Nigerians celebrated their mothers/wives yesterday with lots of good will messages and pictures.


A good number of Nigerians celebrated their mothers/wives yesterday via social media.These are the very few i was able to get:
"HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, to all mothers in the world over; especially my lovely and most beautiful mother on earth. You could have chosen to let me go by abor......n, but you opted to struggle a year, 4 months to bring me forth. I'm forever great full to God for giving me you; I pray that with long life he should satisfy you, as your days, so shall be your strength. I love you mysi". By Duabo Amaya

 "A beautiful mothers day t my lovely mum,a woman wt a difference,afo muru ogaranya,a woman wt exceptional inwards n outward beauty,my anty Nkyy,my mama G.Nne m may God continue t keep u for us,we cant wish for a better mum than u,having u as mum is d best gift God gave us ur children.May u live t witness many more mothering sundays.We ur children love so so much!!" By Mandy Queenth
 "Happy Mothers' Sunday to the world's best Mum". BY Prince Chukwujindu Ejikeme
 "Hapi mothers day 2 d 100k Gold kind hearted woman.......Mother like no other.....God'sOwnGift****excess love mum". By Vera johnson
Happy mothers day to my sweet mother ". By Mfon Eyo
 "Happy mothers day..... i thank God for giving me a precious mother i like you... remain bless... sweet heart.... much love". By Hanachor Uriel
 Am proud to have u two as my mother,u are the best mums everyone will ever wish to have,happy mothers day. By Ogochkwu Nwikwu
 My girl friend will always remain my girl friend!!!!
Happy mothering Sunday #SWEETHEART#
Love you!!!  By Ikem Ezeuba
 God could not be everywhere so he gave us mothers. Mine is the best and am grateful for giving me her. Happy mothers day to a strong woman. By Engr Ezinne Eke
I call her babe, she replies international
I call her mummisky, she replies Chayoma....She says you are eating my money, see my money all over you. indeed mamoska I am chopping the money. Is another year, I am happy, privileged to have you as a mother and to celebrate you again Chukwu dalu. Owello Nne e gadi ki takwa my money.
Erny Nwa, Ada zion, bebechim thanks for the Love and care I will celebrate you zillion infinity". By Chioma Muoghalu
My sweet mother, I no go forget you".By Duabo Amaya.



"Blessed are you among women. Love you T. Happy mothers day"By Nnaemeka Emmanuel Nnadi

 Happy mothering Sunday mum, u re de best, *muah*. By Ijeoma Okwesilieze

Happy mothers day to the best groundmum in the world love you so much grandma, Roli, Shola,an Dede say thank you grandma". By Ireyefoju Godwin


To my lovely mama; Mrs. Roji V. Oputu, my godly mother-in-law; Mrs. Happy Ojobon, my virtuous wife; Mrs. Temi Rukevwe Koseruo-Oputu, my sisters & sister-in-laws; Adediran Ediri OputuEjiro OputuOmawumi Nora OjobonHalima Aminu,Dcnsyoma EkpaghaOputu Mary OmoMargarita Oputu OlatunjiVoke Daudu Orogun JerohIjeni OputuRukevwe Osaro and every other m
others out there who has supported us with love, care, advice and prayers. I wish u a happy mothering Sunday. I love u!!!".By Maihwe Peter Koseru Oputu.

 This one is from me to you, my treasured, lovely and humble wife. You are the most beautiful woman on earth, a saint and servant of God. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!.”By REv Christian Sunday




Mothering Sunday celebration after service.I use this opportunity to celebrate my mama,asking God to bless herBy Uche Muoghalu

No comments: