Sunday, March 13, 2016

Replace Negative thoughts with Positive thoughts instead

 For weeks ,i had lots on my mind.Ranging from what i had earlier anticipated in life and where i am today,the difference was unbearable.Within this period so many negative thought began to develop within me.I calculated a lot of things.

In one of the days i got a query that i least expected,it was a shake on my career.I was really trying to help my career,i guess i did it wrongly.I lost the faith to carry on.My health was not left out,i experienced serious headache.But then,i remembered the words from the bible that says: 
“He that faints in the days of his adversity is a fool”.
With time i decided to replace the negative thoughts and the fear within me with positive thoughts.Sometimes i speak out to the negative thoughts.Soon i began to experience a relief .
On this note i will like to say that in case your are filled with negative thoughts already,just go ahead to replace them with positive thoughts,it will really help you.
Here are some few that helped me :
                        
Think about the future! Enjoy the moment you’re in right now. 
Don’t do something you’ll regret! In the end, we only regret the things we didn’t get to do. 
I wish I hadn’t done that! I can’t change the past—learn and move on. 
Will things ever work out? What’s meant to be will happen. 
Why did they do that? I can’t control others but I can control how I react to it. 
Will I ever find happiness? What can I be happy about right now? 
What’s wrong with me? I am perfect exactly the way I am in this moment. 
Begin to train your thoughts to empowering statements of positivity.Changing the way you think is vital to your success. Negative thinking can stop you before you even get started.Cheers






No comments: