Thursday, May 19, 2016

#ProgressWithJoy:Uche Vincent shares his joy as he journeys to Scotland


Filled with joy,Uche Vincent wrote:

      "I can't believe I'm here. Isle of Skye after a great day at the Talisker distillery with 2 Nigerian legends, RMD and Don Jazzy. I keep on wondering why it's not yet dark at 9:45pm, what my dad would be doing the moment, if my siblings are asleep.     It all started like a movie from the call from Johnnie Walker that my #progresswithjoy story had inspired Don Jazzy to getting my passport stamped with a VISA for the first time, flying business class! (Na me be this!). At breakfast I kept staring and taking pictures, whatever happens today, my phone must not go off. As much as this is all a dream come true, #progresswithjoy has reinforced my self belief and confidence. I dont look like what I have been through and my #progresswithjoy journey has just begun".

No comments: