Friday, January 15, 2016

More pictures from Dr. Linda Iheme​'s engagement


 On Dr Linda’s 26th birthday,January 8,2016, Jamie wrote this
A CELEBRATION OF A WOMAN OF INESTIMABLE WORTH.
She is armed with the road map that is marked, and her destination has been set.
She has a blue print for living.
She is not wandering aimlessly and hoping to be found by some men. 
To her, there is more to being a lady than being a female. 
She is a moment of treasure to be admired.
She is the element of love and the instrument of passion.
These are word used to draw a picture of a resourceful lady.
Please join me to celebrate my dearest Dr. Linda Iheme on her birthday.
She is an inspiration to me and to thousands of people across the world.
To the world, she is just a woman. But to me, she is the world.
. And i said,hmmmmm,this guy has an eye for this smart young lady.And then i woke up this morning and i saw his post again,i said ,here we are.Its done
These are his post
YES I WILL!!! In 2014 December 12, I asked God to give me a vision/life partner as a gift on my next birthday. Just as I asked, it was given to me. To all my friends and Mentors across the world I present to you Dr. Linda Iheme the Queen I want to enjoy my life with
In you I found a peaceful HOME
The future is greater than what the eyes can see. Eyes that look are common but heart that sees are rare. We look with eyes but see with our heart. See yourself through the heaven's eyes”.
Very romantic.Glory to Glory all the way,Jamie and Linda.





No comments: