Saturday, January 16, 2016

Nino Idibia is 10.Mum sends him birthday message.


Nino ,the first son of the Music Legend has been showing a strong interest in music by playing the saxophone and rapping.
His Mum Sunmbo Adeoye wrote him a lovely birthday message via Instagram yestrday
The message reads;
Time passes by so fast! I remember carrying him in my belly, hoping and dreaming about great things! Now he's become a young man with dreams of his own. Today, my fabulous son turned 10, a coming of age season in many cultures.
“Thank you Jesus for blessing me with Nino. This kid is awesome in every way and I'm a blessed to have been entrusted to his development. Here's to you @ninoidibia May you continue to serve God and be a delight to your generation! I love you son and am super-proud of the young man you have become! -love, Mum.

No comments: