Monday, May 09, 2016

Ebere Williams writes to celebrate husband,Nnaemeka who is plus one today

 Nnaemeka Akanwa Williams is plus one today.His wife,Ebere shared this photo and wrote this piece to celebrate him:

There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand: the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high sea and way of a husband with his wife! (Proverbs 30: 18-19). Sweerie, as u celebrate your
birthday today, may God bless u with all the joy, happiness and fulfillment u desire, and hope that we walk hand in hand even after our hair turns silver.
#ARE WHAT I CRAVE#
#U ARE WHAT I ADORE#
#U ARE WHAT I NEED #
# I COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE#
# I LUV U CRAZIER THAN EVER#
Happy birthday to my Sweet.”
Happy birthday Nnaemeka.Many more years of Glory to Glory.

No comments: