Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Ikem Ezeuba shared throwback/recent photos as he turned 20 today

Ikem Ezeuba a Pharmacy student and an upcoming violinist shared these throwback and recent photos as he turned 20 today.
Here is what he wrote:
They say age is a number but I believe age is not a mere number, but its God's way of taking us from one stage or level in life to another stage or life. Therefore, I want to first thank 
My creator for making it possible that am 20 today. It is not my doing but his and let all glory be returned to him.

However, I want say thank you to all who have been a part of my life for this past years, from my parents to my siblings, my friends from birth and my most recent and close friends, to my teachers, elders and so on. You all have been wonderful.
Finally, I want to say a Big Happy Birthday to myself. It has not been easy growing from an infant into a toddler till now as an adult. I pray God in his infinite love and grace will see me through all the way. Amen
Happy birthday My Candy.Many more years of Glory to Glory





No comments: