Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Happy Birthday Mrs Nnena Eke


 Mrs Nnenna Eke who is a year older today shared this photo and wrote:
I celebrate God's faithfulness in my life. Thank you ever loving and faithful Father, the one who has made my feet like hind's feet and caused me to walk upon my high places. 
Thank you Father of all truth, through the years You have continually caused the boundary lines to fall for me in pleasant places. Nna Ndewo! Imela! Twale Baba!!! Happy Bountiful Birthday to me”.

Her daughter,Engr Ezinne Eke also shared a photo and wrote this goodwill message:
Happy birthday to my mum and my friend. May today be the beginning of new blessings in your life. I wish u a long, happy, healthy and prosperous life”.
Happy Birthday Mam.Many more years of Glory to Glory.



No comments: