Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Peace Selekumo Akpeki shares photo to celebrate her 3-year-old marriage

 Peace Selekumo Akpeki shared this photo to celebrate her three years old marriage.
Here is what she wrote:

So much to thank God for in this 3 solid yrs of marital bliss. Happy anniversary to us. All we see our great is our God, cos everything written about us is great. I want to specifically thank God for his faithfulness upon our life. We have enjoyed sound health freely My sugar n I don't sick yeah its the blood of Jesus that makes the difference in us. One tin I know for sure & I always like to say is, it can only get better, sweeter, fresher, and stronger, we can't thank you enough father I return all the glory back to you”.
Congrats dear.Many more years of Glory to Glory

No comments: