Monday, April 18, 2016

Kizito Nwachukwu and pretty wife,Ebby writes as they celebrate wedding anniversary

 Kizito and pretty wife,Ebby wrote about each other as they celebrate their one year wedding  anniversary today.
From Ebby
:... yes u r right, i was actually crying n damping my eyes n nose in this pic that i almost wiped my make up. At a time my maid of honour was like "Ebby wat is it? Look at d way u r spoiling ur face. Its ur day pls dnt spoil it biko". 
I tired my best but d tears kept rolling uncontrollably. Some of our guests wia laughing (esp my brothers n cousins) while Some wia clapping. D Rev Fr who has been waiting for me to stop crying cudnt wait any longer so he continued n i had to say my marital vows with a teary voice. I wasnt crying cos am a baby or cos i planned to do so. I cried cos d smiles n laughter on my lips wasnt enof to show how joyful i was, n so tears of joy had to complete it. D joy in my hrt on that beautiful day knew no bound cos God has blessed me with a man with d most handsome face n d most beautiful heart that av seen. I was once scared of getting married cos of d stories av hrd abt it n d divorce that av seen hia n dia, but getting married to u has shown me that MARRIAGE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL! Chijioke Kizito Nwachukwu, i wish i cud buy u d whole World but since i cnt, with God by my side, i promise to always be respectful, loyal and loving to u, i promise to give u d most wonderful n beautiful children u can think of (as many as u want lolz). I will never give u any reason to regret making me ur wife. May God continue to bless us, keep us in good health of mind n body to see our children's children AMEN!!! HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO US!
 From Kizito
From 2go chats to facebook chats and then to the regular phone calls; then to the visits and finally the journey to the altar. By this exact time last year we were all tensed up, try to put finishing touches and receiving calls like Mtn costumer care center. Lord i cannot thank you enough for all the unmerited blessings. As for you Ebby Onyejiaka Nwachukwu , i never understood properly the portion of the bible that says "He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord" till i took you to show God at His altar in the presence of all and back. You are indeed my good luck charm. I lack words to explain how happy and grateful to God i am today; i took my prayer request folder i made last year and went through it, to my greatest surprise, God has answered all. Now i am counting my blessings and naming them one by one and seeing more reasons to keep trusting and loving God more and more. Thank You Jesus for everything especially the blessing of a heavenly gift of a wife. Happy wedding Anniversary to us and thank you my wonderful friends for your constant prayers and show of love, we soo much appreciate them all. And i pray that God should continue to abide with us till the end of time..... Amen
Congarts to them.Many more yaers of Glory to Glory

No comments: