Thursday, April 21, 2016

"I am not a robber",i steal from careless banks - Suspect

The Lagos State Police Command yesterday paraded a 34 -year -old man identified as Ibrahim Abudulamdi.
The suspect said he is not a robber but he only steals from careless banks after studying the environment


 “I am not a robber, I go into banks to steal, not to rob. When I get there I pretend that I want to lodge some money. For instance, when I went into FCMB to withdraw money, I went straight to the bulk room after monitoring the environment carefully, I saw some money and I collected it. “I collected N1.2 million, it was this year that I went there. I didn’t go there with a pistol. I succeeded in stealing from the bank because the bank operatives were careless. I went into the bulk room and picked the money, I am not a robber. There was nobody there, I am telling you exactly what happened. But, it was gathered that Ibrahim went to the bank with a Ghana-must-go bag pretending he wanted to deposit money. Later he allegedly took a gun from the bag and attacked the cashier.   
Ibrahim demonstrated how he uses different techniques to achieve his goal.
“Sometimes, I simply swap the victim’s bag containing money with a similar one containing cut-to-size papers.

No comments: