Monday, April 04, 2016

Uchenna Benjamin Nnalue shares photo to celebrate pretty wife,Esther who is plus one today

 Uchenna Benjamin Nnalue today shared this photo to celebrate  pretty wife,Esther who is plus one today. 
Here is what he wrote:

Hbd darling mother of my princess El . I love u for ever. My better nd best half! Life is so impeccable with u. I love u. My dream come through! Everyday I glorify God for u, my true good thing. I have favour from God. Thanks for the opportunity nd for making me a complete man. My inspiration, my lovely wife. No one could have ever taken me as I am apart from u, u are indeed my God sent partner. I LOVE U, more than words can say. I pray that the God I service increase u on every sides and grant u all it takes to remain ur humble self in this world of ours. More supernatural, divine, favour on ur life, God's protection from evil one's. Happy birthday to U my number one PRINCESS — feeling lovely with Esther Ufondu Nnalue

Happy birthday dear Esther.Many more years of Glory to Glory

No comments: